Prices - Glass / Bottle
Sibarita Sauvignon Blanc Chile €6.00 / €22.00
- This unoaked style is very elegant and refreshingly dry with subtle gooseberry hints, supported by a citrus finish.
Emiliana Sauvignon Blanc Chile €5.50 / €21.00
- Bright greenish-yellow, fresh aromas of citrus fruits with herbal and mineral notes. Brisk, lively acidity heightens the pleasingly soft citrus finish. (Organically farmed)
Bilyara Chardonnay Australia €6.00 / €23.00
- A rich and soft Chardonnay, with ripe fruit flavours of green melon and white peach, supported by subtle oak
Pinot Grigio/Garganega, Araldica Italy €6.00 / €23.00
- Top quality Garganega sourced from Vicenza, possessing a clean, fresh palate, good weight and texture.
Santa Digna Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé Chile €23.00
- Fragrant and floral, with a temptingly fruity sensuality.
Prices - Glass / Bottle
Croix des Vents Merlot, IGP Pays d’Oc France €6.00 / €22.00
- The Nose shows a lot of fruit, red berries. The structure is intense but not aggressive, length is impressive, with lush soft fruit on the finish
Sibarita Cabernet Sauvignon Chile €5.50 / €21.00
- This is a well-structured full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon with concentrated blackcurrant flavours, intermingled with spice hints at the finish.
Prosecco, Coldigiano, Veneto Italy €34.00
- Spumante out of the top drawer. Fresh, crisp palate with tremendously well balanced citric fruit leading to lingering finish. Perfect as an aperitif, or as an accompaniment to seafood and white meat.
Corte del Calli, Prosecco Frizzante, IGT Veneto – 20 cl Italy €8.50
- Bright yellow straw colour with greenish hints and intense, fruity bouquet; fresh, harmonious palate. Enjoy as an aperitif or with food.
Château Spencer La Pujade, Vin de Pays, Languedoc €26.00
- Carignan (100% old vines). Light to medium bodied with an appealing Mediterrean character of ripe black berry fruits interplay with spice and garrigue both on the nose and palate.
Château Saint Florin, Bordeaux €24.00
- A delight: lovely soft, fruity flavours and a forward, open style. Unlike many young red Bordeaux wines, this is not too tannic. High proportion of Merlot gives fruit and the Cabernet provides structure and depth, giving an excellent balance.
Côtes du Roussillon, Chapoutier €27.50
- (Syrah, Grenache and Carignan) A rich full-bodied wine with a spicy finish.
Chateau Lagrange Lussac Saint Emilion €35.00
- The nose is expressive, fresh, with notes of fruit and wood. The mouth is full, structured, on persistent woody notes.
Châtenauneuf du Pape La Bernardine €53.00
- Rich, powerful, full bodied generous wine with excellent finish and a hint of spice.
Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Conviviale, Abruzzo €23.00
- Wine with soul and attitude! It’s big, it’s frank and struts its fruit and tannins shamelessly – great density and richness!.
Antinori Pèppoli Chianti Classico €38.00
- Full bodied yet pleaseingly soft with generous dark cherry flavours dominant on the palate and finish.
Crianza, Bodegas Ramón Bilbao, Rioja €29.00
- A careful selection of grapes from the Bodega’s vineyards around Haro, this plush, modern red frames black cherry flavours with tobacco and dark chocolate notes and should please almost anyone with a taste for Spanish reds.
Marqués de Riscal Reserva Rioja €38.00
- Balsamic aromas with hints of ripe fruit and spice. Fresh with soft, rounded tannins. Pleasant, easy to drink.
Renacer Punto Final Malbec Classico, Luján de Cuyo €27.90
- The colour gives away the power of this wine. Aromas of marinated meat, plum and blackberry. Saturated heavy and modern up-front fruit – fully ripened and beautifully structured.
Puna Snipe Family Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon €5.50
- Strawberry and blackcurrants on nose with leafy, red pepper undertones; quite soft and fruity. (Organically farmed).
Hooded Plover Shiraz, New South Wales €23.00
- Deep purple with crimson red hue, this Shiraz is vibrant with a lifted dark nose, complemented with hints of spicy pepper and liquorice. A smooth palate with soft supple tannins that culminate in a rich ripe finish.
Vicar's Choice Pinot Noir, Marlborough €31.00
- Lifted notes of raspberry, strawberry and red cherry are complemented by subtle savoury notes with a full, lingering finish.
Beringer Classic Zinfandel €28.00
- Spicy clove/nutmeg notes and a lively mouth-feel, with tannins that are soft and well-rounded. Ripe fruit flavours and a hint of spice make this a wonderfully accessible wine.
Touraine Sauvignon, Cour de Pocé Reserve, Pierre Chainier €25.00
- Brilliant pale yellow; refreshing with complex, fruity and floral nose, grapefruit and white box aromas: elegant and rich on the palate.
J Moreau et Fils Chablis AC €39.00
- A clean, mineral and perfumed nose, with flinty flavours of grapefruit. The palate is fresh and crisp, elegant and mineral with flavours of citrus peel.
Chablis AC, William Fèvre, Burgundy €47.00
- Pale gold with hints of green; refined bouquet of citrus and white flowers entwined with a light mineral touch. Fresh, rich mouth balanced by good freshness.
Ca'Bianca Gavi €31.00
- A subtle, persistent, scent of citrus lemon and green apples with complex floral undertones. The wine is dry with a rich character of zingy acidity and minerality leading to a long finish.
Monte Blanco de Ramón Bilbao, Verdejo, Rueda €26.50
- Fragrant and authentic varietal aromas on the nose with passion fruit, anise and fennel. Tropical, syrupy background with hints of aromatic herbs. Medium bodied with fresh, persistent finish.
Torres San Valentin White €26.50
- Enticing aromas of fresh grapes, together with other fruits and flowers. Voluptuous and slightly sweet on the palate.
Penfolds Private Release Chardonnay, South Australia €25.00
- Lifted aromas of rock melon meld on the nose with notes of freshly peeled yellow peach. An instantly approachable wine. The creamy mid-palate is supported by a tropical fruit core resulting in a wine that is structured to please.
Walnut Block Organic Sauvignon Blanc ‘Collectables’, Marlborough €29.00
- Lively; showing intense aromas of melon, citrus and passion fruit. Extended lees ageing has created a rich and finely textured palate with great fruit intensity. Beautifully ripe and vividly fresh with a crisp, pure finish.
Welmoed Chenin Blanc €24.00
- Pale, straw colour. Succulent tastes of guava and fresh green apples with a crisp and zingy finish. Easy-drinking wine style, and can be enjoyed for any occasion.
Champagne Lanson Black Label Brut NV France €88.00
- Aromas of buttered toast, very fresh and long in taste. A pleasant, racy wine with a long and lingering finish.
Major’s Hill Sauvignon Blanc, Robertson Valley South Africa €14.95
- A full ripe concentrated wine with hints of green pepper, green apples and tropical fruit; lingering finish of green fig on the aftertaste. Complex with huge mouth feel.
Crianza, Bodegas Ramón Bilbao, Rioja Spain €15.90
- A careful selection of grapes from the Bodega’s vineyards around Haro, this plush, modern red frames black cherry flavours with tobacco and dark chocolate notes and should please almost anyone with a taste for Spanish reds. Fresh and pleasant in the mouth with great length and balance.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more.