Lanson 'Black Label' Brut, Champagne, France €80.00
- Aromas of buttered toast, very fresh and long in taste. A pleasant, racy wine with a long and lingering finish.
Prosecco DOC Spumante Treviso, Italy €38.95
- Fresh orchard fruit and wild flower aromas, refreshing zestiness and light pear fruits. Fully-sparkling, with super fine long-lasting bubbles. Super quality.
Bellafina Prosecco Treviso, Italy €12.00
200 ml/2 glasses
- This Prosecco Frizzante has a fine, crisp, elegant floral bouquet with hints of fresh cut bread and hints of lemon.
Cabernet Sauvignon Chiringuito Cove, Colchagua, Chile €23.95
- Vibrant pink in colour with amazing floral aromas. This cabernet Sauvignon Rose has a distinct style.
Viura El Coto White, Rioja, Spain €15.95
- Clean and bright. This wine delivers beautiful intensity with flavours of tropical fruit and citrus. On the palate it delivers a round texture with good acidity and fruit aromas. A well balanced wine.
Cabernet Sauvignon Viu Manet, Colchagua Valley, Chile €15.95
- Ruby red in colour. This wine has fruity aromas and flavours as well as notes of blackcurrant, herbs and black pepper accompanied by good body and balance on the palate.
Sauvignon Blanc, Chiringuto Cove, Chile €6.00/€23.95
- A glorious sauvignon from the heart of the Loire valley. Fresh, crisp and dry with cool green fruits. Great with seafood.
Chardonnay, Rayuela Reserva, Colchagua, Chile €6.50/€24.95
- A beautiful chardonnay, showing exotic fruit, green apple and melon. Great freshnes, balance and an excellent finish.
Pinot Grigio, Vicolo, Veneto, Italy €6.50/€24.95
- Classic Pinot Grigio on the nose with apple and white flowers Herbal notes on the clean refreshing finish. Excellent quality.
Gavi, Tenute Neirano, Piedmont, Italy €30.95
- Subtle scents of citrus lemon and green apple with complex floral undertones. Dry and rich with a mineral edge.
Albarino, Valminor, Rias Baixas, Spain €31.95
- A very well made wine. Smart, balanced with a gorgeous nose. Tropical and pear fruit flavours with a long refreshing finish.
Verdejo, Palacio de Bornos, Rueda, Spain €27.95
- Enticing aromas of fresh grapes, together with other fruits and flowers. Voluptuous and slightly sweet on the palate.
Chablis, La Chablisienne, 'La Pierrelée', Burgundy, France €36.95
- A bench mark Chablis, soft and fragrant stone fruit. Aromas of apples and limes with a long nervy finish. Delicious.
Macon Lugny, Eugene Blanc, Burgundy, France €29.95
- Well defined and lifted, notes of apple-blossom and citrus flowers. Attractive and very well balanced.
Sancerre, Andre Dezat, Loire, France €42.95
- Herbaceous and citrus fruit, an excellent expression of fruit. Beautifully balanced with a classic long mineral finish.
Riesling Reserve, Cave de Turckheim, Alsace, France €32.95
- A fantastic wine to food match with Indian Cuisine. A perfume of fresh cut limes, white peach and mineral undertones. Fabulous fruit, and Riesling at its best.
Sauvignon Blanc, Stony Bank, Marlborough New Zealand €30.95
- This is a vibrant wine with flavours of blackberry, gooseberry and passionfruit underscored by appetising, crisp acidity which produces a refreshing finish. It will partner white fish and salads to perfection.
Merlot, Chiringuto Cove Merlot, Chile €6.00/€23.95
- Showing lots of fruit, red berries. The structure is intense with good length and lush soft fruit on the finish.
Pinot Noir, Secret de Viu Manent, Casablanca, Chile €34.95
- Terrific ripe cherry fruit in beautiful harmony, with spicy notes, tobacco and spice box. A big pinot noir with a good finish.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Puna Snipe Reserve, Chile €6.50/€24.95
- Strawberry and blackcurrants on nose with leafy, red pepper undertones; quite soft and fruity. (Organically farmed)
Montepulciano, Conviviale, Abruzzo, Italy €24.95
- A medium bodied with red cherry fruit, soft and easy tannins with hints of spice and earth.
Corvina, Luigi Righetti 'Ripasso', Valpolicella Classico, Italy €37.95
- Full bodied, showing morello cherry with mocha and espresso. Excellent balance with a long lingering finish.
Tempranillo, Bordon, Rioja, Spain €7.00/€27.95
- The nose is intense with hints of blackberry and redcurrant with a touch of creaminess. The palate is also very smooth in texture with red fruit predominant. The finish is smooth, long and satisfying.
Chateau Beaumont, Haut Medoc, Bordeaux, France €49.00
- Open and darkly expressive on the nose. On the palate, this comes across as being light on its feet, with very fine tannins providing the framework for a core of crunchy, fresh fruit. Very good Haut-Medoc.
La Fleur Anne, Saint Emilion, Bordeaux, Fr ance €34.00
- Medium bodied with a gorgeous nose of truffle and leather. Full and ripe with red and blackberry fruit. Excellent value.
Malbec, Don Aparo, Mendoza, Argentina €7.50/€29.95
- A classy Malbec, deep damson and cherry fruit on the palate. Very well balanced with juicy tannins and a lingering finish.
Shiraz, Hooded Plover, New South Wales, Australia €24.95
- This Shiraz is vibrant with lifted dark nose, complemented with hints of spicy pepper and liquorice. A smooth palate with soft supple tannins that culminate in a rich ripe finish.
A discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more.